“Prepaid Card” User Service Agreement of Bankof Shanghai
The “PrepaidCard” UserService Agreement of Bank of Shanghai (hereinafter referred to as “thisAgreement”) is signed between Bank of Shanghai Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referredto as "Bank of Shanghai") and the user (hereinafter referred to as “you”),with the aim to make an agreement on matters related to the “PrepaidCard” service of Bank of Shanghai (hereinafterreferred to as “this service”). Before accepting this agreement, please carefullyread the whole content of this Agreement (especially the content marked inBOLD). If you do not agree with any content of this agreement, or cannotaccurately understand the meaning of the terms, please do not continuesubsequent operations. After clicking “Confirm” on the Internet page orchoosing to accept this agreement in other ways, you have reached an agreementwith the Bank of Shanghai and agreed to accept all agreed contents of thisagreement.
1. “Prepaid Card”service refers to the special domestic mobile payment electronic card withspecific face value provided by Bank of Shanghai during your short-term visitto China according to your application. This card is a stored value card, whichyou can only apply once during your visit to China. You can use your bank card issuedby International Card Organization for multiple-time recharging, launch Alipay quickpayment for the Prepaid Card and consume the funds in the Prepaid Card in thePeople's Republic of China (excluding Special Administrative Regions of HongKong and Macao, and Taiwan).
2. Prepaid Cardpurchase: When you voluntarily apply for the "Prepaid Card" serviceof Bank of Shanghai for the first time, Bank of Shanghai will issue "PrepaidCard" according to the selected amount (RMB) after you submitting therelevant information approved by Bank of Shanghai through the service page andpassing the examination; during your each period of staying in China (excludingHong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), you can only have one chance to purchase the "PrepaidCard" of Bank of Shanghai.
3. Recharge: Afteryou successfully purchased the "Prepaid Card", you can recharge the "PrepaidCard" with a fixed amount or any amount in RMB as required. The specific limitis subject to the requirements on the service page.
4、国际卡组织：指威士国际组织（VISA International）及万事达卡国际组织（MasterCard International）两大组织，及大来信用卡有限公司（Diners Club）、JCB日本国际信用卡公司（JCB）两家专业信用卡公司，您在本服务中使用的境外银行卡需属于前述国际卡组织银行卡。上海银行有权根据业务情况调整适用本服务银行卡的国际卡组织范围，具体以页面提示为准。
4. International CardOrganization refers to two organizations including Visa International andMasterCard International, and two professional credit card companiesincluding Diners Club and JCB. The overseas bank card you use in this servicemust belong to one of the aforementioned international card organizations orcredit card companies. Bank of Shanghai has the right to adjust the scope ofinternational card organizations applicable to this service according to thebusiness situation, and the specific details shall be subject to the pageprompt.
5. Alipay QuickPayment refers to a payment method that allows you to use the balance of PrepaidCard through Alipay to realize convenient payment after applying for Bank ofShanghai and Alipay China (Network) Technology Limited (Alipay). You can usethe payment methods such as showing Alipay client payment QR code, scanning merchantcollection QR code (including convenience store, restaurant, supermarket, e-commerceplatform and other sellers supporting this payment method) or other paymentmethods supported by Alipay, and also allows the funds in your Prepaid Card tobe transferred to the merchant under your authorization to complete thepayment.
6. User refers to anatural person recognized by Bank of Shanghai and legally holding a foreignpassport and obtaining an entry visa of the People's Republic of China. In thefuture, if Bank of Shanghai adjusts the user scope, it will notify you on theservice page.
1.1 Service Application and Opening
You can use thisservice through the small programs of Alipay client (hereinafter referred to as“applet”). You need to comply with the user service protocol of information andtechnology service vendor (hereinafter referred to as” IT service vendor”) in theapplet at the same time.
You need to providethe necessary information according to the requirements of Bank of Shanghai, sothat Bank of Shanghai can verify and allow you to open the service. You cansubmit or confirm above necessary information (for example, your name, contactinformation, birthday, valid certificate information approved by Bank ofShanghai, valid visa page information approved by Bank of Shanghai, and bankcard information issue by International Card Organization) through the appletservice page. The specific information is subject to the page prompt. ITservice vendor will synchronize the information with Bank of Shanghai accordingto the content you submitted or confirmed. Please be sure to submit or confirmthe relevant information truthfully, accurately and completely, so as to avoidinconvenience to you.
After Bank ofShanghai successfully opens the “Prepaid Card” service for you, you agree thatBank of Shanghai will inform you of your Prepaid Card information throughapplet. You can also check it on the relevant service page of the applet. Toprotect your information security, IT service vendor will display relevant desensitizationinformation to you on the service page.
After the appletadds the replacement function of replacing the bank card issued byInternational Card Organization, you can use it. If you use this function toreplace the bank card used for Prepaid Card purchase and recharging, you agreethat the IT service vendor will synchronize the bank card information youreplaced with Bank of Shanghai, so that Bank of Shanghai can update the bankcard information for you.
You agree that bankof Shanghai will retain the information you provide according to the needs ofservice, and Bank of Shanghai will verify the information. You need to abide bythe following agreement when you apply this service:
(1) You must be atleast 18 years old (or above, depending on the legal age of majority in yourjurisdiction) and a resident of one of the countries or regions operating theservice before you can use the service.
(2) You must listyour correct country or place of residence when you apply for this service.
(3) You know andagree that Bank of Shanghai will only provide this service for you in thepeople's Republic of China, and your China entry visa or valid identitydocument must be within the validity period when you using this service.
(4) To create andmaintain the effectiveness of this service, you must provide correct andeffective information to Bank of Shanghai. You must guarantee the accuracy andlegality of the information you provide. You authorize Bank of Shanghai(directly or through a third party) to make inquiries necessary to verify youridentity. This may includeasking you to provide more information or documents, to carry out someoperations, and to verify your information against a third-party database orother information resources. If the verification fails, Bank of Shanghai hasthe right not to open the service or suspend the service to you.
(5) If theinformation provided by you or the validity period change, you need to updatethe information to Bank of Shanghai, otherwise Bank of Shanghai may adjust,restrict, suspend or terminate the provision of this service.
(6) You must usethe service as agreed in this agreement. If you are found to be in violation ofthis agreement or have other acts that do not conform to the relevant laws andregulations of the People's Republic of China, Bank of Shanghai has the rightto suspend the provision of this service to you.
(7) You must be theactual owner of the Prepaid Card and only use the service on your own behalf.You must keep the relevant information of the Prepaid Card properly, and do notlend, transfer or sell the service to a third party. Otherwise, Bank ofShanghai has the right to suspend the provision of service to you, and youshall bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
(8) You are awarethat the service has a valid period, and agree that Bank of Shanghai will closethe relevant functions of the service after the expiration of service.
(9) To use this service, you need to openAlipay quick payment for domestic consumption. You agree that Bank of Shanghai cansynchronize your identity information, contact information and Prepaid Cardinformation to Alipay, so that you can open Alipay quick payment. During theservice period, you must abide by the agreement of Bank of Shanghai and Alipayrelated quick payment business (refer to the service signing page for detailsof specific quick payment agreement), and ensure that your Alipay quick paymentis normal, otherwise your Prepaid Card balance cannot be used in the territory.
1.2购卡、充值 （该功能服务页面或称“loading service”，具体表述以服务页面为准）
1.2 Prepaid Card purchase and recharge (the functionservice page can also be named “loading service". The specific detailsshall be subject to the service page)
1.2 Purchasing Card
You can choose or inputthe amount of RMB in the applet and apply to Bank of Shanghai for Prepaid Card purchaseor recharging, the IT service vendor will synchronize your instructions withBank of Shanghai. According to the instructions submitted by you, Bank ofShanghai will deduct the corresponding amount from the bank card issued byInternational Card Organization provided by you in the applet, convert it intoRMB, and then transfer it into your Prepaid Card.
Bank of Shanghaishall limit the Prepaid Card purchase and recharge, with the minimum recharginglimit of RMB 100 and the accumulative recharge amount shall not exceed RMB 2000.The details shall be subject to the prompt on the service page. When youpurchase the card or recharge, Bank of Shanghai will deduct the correspondingamount from your bank card issued by International Card Organization on thebasis of real-time exchange rate provided by the international cardorganization and deposit it in your Prepaid Card in the form of RMB. According to theadjustment of business, Bank of Shanghai may limit the recharge amount andfrequency at its own discretion.
If the fund youused to purchase the Prepaid Card or recharge is refunded, cancelled or invalidfor other reasons, the transaction of Prepaid Card purchase or recharge may becancelled at a later time, and it means that the transaction you originallyinitiated ends. You can re-launch the card purchase transaction application asrequired.
In addition to above-mentioned ways of Prepaid Cardpurchase and recharge, please do not attempt to use any bank card or paymenttool to transfer or remit money to your own or other's Prepaid Card, otherwisethe transaction will fail and Bank of Shanghai will be exempt from anyresponsibility for any consequences caused by your above operations.
After successful finishingPrepaid Card purchase and recharge, you can pay for the consumption throughAlipay quick payment. In addition to above quick payment consumption, theservice under this agreement does not support other consumer payment methods.You can not use this service to transfer, purchase financial products, send redenvelopes, and recharge other bank accounts or payment accounts. If you use theservice beyond the service scope, you shall bear the correspondingconsequences. In the future, if other consumption payment methods and servicesare added, Bank of Shanghai will notice you separately.
1.3 Balance of Prepaid Card
If Prepaid Card hasbalance, Bank of Shanghai will keep the fund for you and will not use your fundfor operating or any expense. In case of bankruptcy, Bank of Shanghai will notoffer your funds to its creditors. You will not receive interest or otherearnings on the funds in your balance.
1.4 Refund and Service Validity
The period ofvalidity of enjoying the service is  days from the date of your opening theservice. You are not allowed to send a refund during the service period. In principle,Shanghai bank only accepts your applications of Prepaid Card purchase, rechargeand Alipay quick payment transaction. Before the expiration of service period,if you need to refund the balance in the Prepaid Card, you need to separatelyapply to Bank of Shanghai and cooperate with Bank of Shanghai to providenecessary information; otherwise Bank of Shanghai has the right to refuse yourrefund application and is exempt from any legal liability. The correspondingexchange loss caused by exchange rate change and other losses caused by yourown refund shall be borne by you.
After the serviceperiod expires, you will not be able to use the service any more, and Bank ofShanghai will convert the remaining amount in your Prepaid Card into thecurrency amount of your debit card according to the exchange rate of theinternational card organization at that time, and automatically return it toyour bank card.After this serviceis terminated, the Alipay quick payment service that you have opened willsimultaneously terminate.
You know and agreethat Bank of Shanghai will record your records of Prepaid Card purchase,recharge and payment transaction for your convenience. You can query thevalidity period, purchase and recharge details, and RMB balance of the PrepaidCard through applet. You agree that Bank of Shanghai has right to transfer yourservice, card status information and account balance to the IT service vendorso that you can easily check it through applet.
III. Service Charge
Bank of Shanghaiwill has right to charge you a certain service fee for this service. Theservice fee is based on a certain proportion of the amount you purchased PrepaidCard purchase and recharge will be 5% of the card purchase amount and ischarged in RMB at one time. When you submit the application of Prepaid Cardpurchase and recharge, it will be directly deducted from your bank card issued byInternational Card Organization according to the exchange rate of theinternational card organization at that time. Bank of Shanghaihas the right to adjust the service rate and provide preferential policies forservice fee. The specific service rate and preferential policy informationshall be subject to the service page.
Bank of Shanghaiwill not refund the collected service fee for the refunds that you do not useat the end of the service period and automatically return to your bank card issuedby International Card Organization (if have). When you apply for purchasing orrecharging Prepaid Card, you agree to the service fees and relevant regulationscharged by the Bank of Shanghai.
IV. Rights and Obligations of Both Parties
1. You shall ensurethat the information and materials you fill in and provide when applying forthis service are legal, complete, accurate and true. If you fill in the informationincorrectly, untruthfully or incompletely, which causes the service not to beopened or other losses to you, you shall bear the responsibility. You need to ensurethat the information you submit is owned by yourself. If the service you useare claimed by other people or violation of the rights of others, you need tobear corresponding liabilities according to law. If losses are caused to Bankof Shanghai and relevant obligees, you also need to bear compensation liabilityaccording to law. What’s more, Bank of Shanghai has the right to suspend orterminate the services provided to you.
2. To provide thisservice to you, Bank of Shanghai shall fulfill the compliance requirements offoreign exchange management and anti money laundering in accordance withrelevant laws, regulations and regulatory provisions. If your information andtransaction do not meet above compliance requirements, Bank of Shanghai has theright to require you to complete and update the corresponding information or, tostop, suspend or terminate the service to you.
3. If the relevantlaws, regulations and regulatory provisions require that Bank of Shanghai must stop,suspend or terminate the service provided to you, Bank of Shanghai has theright to perform in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations andregulatory requirements, and is exempt from liability.
4. In the processof enjoying service, you will transfer the corresponding amount in the bankcard issued by International Card Organization into the Prepaid Card in theform of RMB, and the corresponding settlement service will be provided by Bankof Shanghai.You will no longerbe able to enjoy the service after the service period expires. The remainingmoney in your Prepaid Card will be converted into the currency of bank cardaccording to the exchange rate of international card organization at that time,and then returned to your bank card. Bank ofShanghai reminds you that the exchange loss caused by exchange rate changeshould be borne by you.
5. If you use thisservice, you need to provide your own bank card information issued by InternationalCard Organization according to the prompts on the page, and can only deductyour recharge amount of Prepaid Card from the bank card you provide. If youcannot use this service due to the payment restrictions or other business rulesof your overseas bank card, Bank of Shanghai will be exempted from liability.
1. Bankof Shanghai attaches great importance to the protection of your information,follows the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity, strictly protectsand uses your information.
2. Bankof Shanghai will be exempted from liability for damages if it is unable toprovide the services under this agreement and makes you unable to use or usethe services normally due to the following reasons, including but not limitedto:
(1) Dueto force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, war, lightning orterrorist attack, the system of Bank of Shanghai is unable to perform itsbusiness normally.
(2) Thesoftware and hardware of your computer, mobile equipment, communication linesand power supply lines are in fault;
(3) Youimproperly operate or use the service in a way not authorized or approved byBank of Shanghai.
(4)Service interruption or delay is caused by virus, Trojan horse, maliciousprogram attack, network congestion, system instability, system or equipmentfailure, communication failure, power failure, bank reason, third party servicedefect or government behavior, etc.
(5)Other reasons not attributable to Bank of Shanghai.
In spite of the preceding provisions, Bankof Shanghai will take reasonable actions to actively promote the return ofservices to normal.
3. To further improve the user experience,Bank of Shanghai will continue to develop new services, provide you withversion and function upgrade, and content updates, which will continue to besynchronized in this agreement.If Bank ofShanghai changes this agreement, it will give notice through announcement or applet,and such changes will take effect from the effective time specified in thenotice. If you do not agree with the revised agreement, you have the right tostop using the relevant services; If consensus is reached, thecontents of the agreement may be changed separately.
4. Applicable lawand dispute settlement
(1) Any disputearising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by the lawsof the People's Republic of China (for the purpose of this agreement only, forthe avoidance of doubt, excluding the laws of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan).
(2) Any disputearising from or in connection with this Agreement may be settled by Bank ofShanghai through consultation with you. If consultation fails, either party shall have the right to bringa lawsuit to the court where the defendant is located.
(3) This agreement has Chinese and Englishversions, and both of them have the same legal effect. In case of any inconsistency or objection, the Chinese version shallprevail.
5. If you have any questions about theservice process, you can call the customer service hotline of Bank of Shanghai for consultation.