“Prepaid Card” User Service Agreement of Bank of Shanghai
The “Prepaid Card” User Service Agreement of Bank of Shanghai (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement”) is signed between Bank of Shanghai Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Bank of Shanghai") and the user (hereinafter referred to as “you”), with the aim to make an agreement on matters related to the “Prepaid Card” service of Bank of Shanghai (hereinafter referred to as “this service”). Before accepting this agreement, please carefully read the whole content of this Agreement (especially the content marked in BOLD). If you do not agree with any content of this agreement, or cannot accurately understand the meaning of the terms, please do not continue subsequent operations. After clicking “Confirm” on the Internet page or choosing to accept this agreement in other ways, you have reached an agreement with the Bank of Shanghai and agreed to accept all agreed contents of this agreement.
1. “Prepaid Card” service refers to the special domestic mobile payment electronic card with specific face value provided by Bank of Shanghai during your short-term visit to China according to your application. This card is a stored value card, which you can only apply once during your visit to China. You can use your bank card issued by International Card Organization for multiple-time recharging, launch Alipay quick payment for the Prepaid Card and consume the funds in the Prepaid Card in the People's Republic of China (excluding Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macao, and Taiwan).
2. Prepaid Card purchase: When you voluntarily apply for the "Prepaid Card" service of Bank of Shanghai for the first time, Bank of Shanghai will issue "Prepaid Card" according to the selected amount (RMB) after you submitting the relevant information approved by Bank of Shanghai through the service page and passing the examination; during your each period of staying in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), you can only have one chance to purchase the "Prepaid Card" of Bank of Shanghai.
3. Recharge: After you successfully purchased the "Prepaid Card", you can recharge the "Prepaid Card" with a fixed amount or any amount in RMB as required. The specific limit is subject to the requirements on the service page.
4、国际卡组织：指威士国际组织（VISA International）及万事达卡国际组织（MasterCard International）两大组织，及大来信用卡有限公司（Diners Club）、JCB日本国际信用卡公司（JCB）两家专业信用卡公司，您在本服务中使用的境外银行卡需属于前述国际卡组织银行卡。上海银行有权根据业务情况调整适用本服务银行卡的国际卡组织范围，具体以页面提示为准。
4. International Card Organization refers to two organizations including Visa International and MasterCard International, and two professional credit card companies including Diners Club and JCB. The overseas bank card you use in this service must belong to one of the aforementioned international card organizations or credit card companies. Bank of Shanghai has the right to adjust the scope of international card organizations applicable to this service according to the business situation, and the specific details shall be subject to the page prompt.
5. Alipay Quick Payment refers to a payment method that allows you to use the balance of Prepaid Card through Alipay to realize convenient payment after applying for Bank of Shanghai and Alipay China (Network) Technology Limited (Alipay). You can use the payment methods such as showing Alipay client payment QR code, scanning merchant collection QR code (including convenience store, restaurant, supermarket, e-commerce platform and other sellers supporting this payment method) or other payment methods supported by Alipay, and also allows the funds in your Prepaid Card to be transferred to the merchant under your authorization to complete the payment.
6. User refers to a natural person recognized by Bank of Shanghai and legally holding a foreign passport and obtaining an entry visa of the People's Republic of China. In the future, if Bank of Shanghai adjusts the user scope, it will notify you on the service page.
1.1 Service Application and Opening
You can use this service through the small programs of Alipay client (hereinafter referred to as “applet”). You need to comply with the user service protocol of information and technology service vendor (hereinafter referred to as” IT service vendor”) in the applet at the same time.
You need to provide the necessary information according to the requirements of Bank of Shanghai, so that Bank of Shanghai can verify and allow you to open the service. You can submit or confirm above necessary information (for example, your name, contact information, birthday, valid certificate information approved by Bank of Shanghai, valid visa page information approved by Bank of Shanghai, and bank card information issue by International Card Organization) through the applet service page. The specific information is subject to the page prompt. IT service vendor will synchronize the information with Bank of Shanghai according to the content you submitted or confirmed. Please be sure to submit or confirm the relevant information truthfully, accurately and completely, so as to avoid inconvenience to you.
After Bank of Shanghai successfully opens the “Prepaid Card” service for you, you agree that Bank of Shanghai will inform you of your Prepaid Card information through applet. You can also check it on the relevant service page of the applet. To protect your information security, IT service vendor will display relevant desensitization information to you on the service page.
After the applet adds the replacement function of replacing the bank card issued by International Card Organization, you can use it. If you use this function to replace the bank card used for Prepaid Card purchase and recharging, you agree that the IT service vendor will synchronize the bank card information you replaced with Bank of Shanghai, so that Bank of Shanghai can update the bank card information for you.
You agree that bank of Shanghai will retain the information you provide according to the needs of service, and Bank of Shanghai will verify the information. You need to abide by the following agreement when you apply this service:
(1) You must be at least 18 years old (or above, depending on the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction) and a resident of one of the countries or regions operating the service before you can use the service.
(2) You must list your correct country or place of residence when you apply for this service.
(3) You know and agree that Bank of Shanghai will only provide this service for you in the people's Republic of China, and your China entry visa or valid identity document must be within the validity period when you using this service.
(4) To create and maintain the effectiveness of this service, you must provide correct and effective information to Bank of Shanghai. You must guarantee the accuracy and legality of the information you provide. You hereby authorize Bank of Shanghai (directly or through a third party) to verify and process your information for purposes of authentication, fraud prevention and security precaution. If the verification fails, Bank of Shanghai has the right not to provide the service or suspend the service to you. If such processing of your data needs to take place outside of China, you hereby authorize Bank of Shanghai (directly or through a third party) to conduct any necessary cross-border transfers of your information for such purposes.
(5) If the information provided by you or the validity period change, you need to update the information to Bank of Shanghai, otherwise Bank of Shanghai may adjust, restrict, suspend or terminate the provision of this service.
(6) You must use the service as agreed in this agreement. If you are found to be in violation of this agreement or have other acts that do not conform to the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, Bank of Shanghai has the right to suspend the provision of this service to you.
(7) You must be the actual owner of the Prepaid Card and only use the service on your own behalf. You must keep the relevant information of the Prepaid Card properly, and do not lend, transfer or sell the service to a third party. Otherwise, Bank of Shanghai has the right to suspend the provision of service to you, and you shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
(8) You are aware that the service has a valid period, and agree that Bank of Shanghai will close the relevant functions of the service after the expiration of service.
(9) To use this service, you need to open Alipay quick payment for domestic consumption. You agree that Bank of Shanghai can synchronize your identity information, contact information and Prepaid Card information to Alipay, so that you can open Alipay quick payment. During the service period, you must abide by the agreement of Bank of Shanghai and Alipay related quick payment business (refer to the service signing page for details of specific quick payment agreement), and ensure that your Alipay quick payment is normal, otherwise your Prepaid Card balance cannot be used in the territory.
1.2购卡、充值 （该功能服务页面或称“loading service”，具体表述以服务页面为准）
1.2 Prepaid Card purchase and recharge (the function service page can also be named “loading service". The specific details shall be subject to the service page)
1.2 Purchasing Card
You can choose or input the amount of RMB in the applet and apply to Bank of Shanghai for Prepaid Card purchase or recharging, the IT service vendor will synchronize your instructions with Bank of Shanghai. According to the instructions submitted by you, Bank of Shanghai will deduct the corresponding amount from the bank card issued by International Card Organization provided by you in the applet, convert it into RMB, and then transfer it into your Prepaid Card.
Bank of Shanghai shall limit the Prepaid Card purchase and recharge, the details shall be subject to the prompt on the service page. When you purchase the card or recharge, Bank of Shanghai will deduct the corresponding amount from your bank card issued by International Card Organization on the basis of real-time exchange rate provided by the international card organization and deposit it in your Prepaid Card in the form of RMB. According to the adjustment of business, Bank of Shanghai may limit the recharge amount and frequency at its own discretion.
If the fund you used to purchase the Prepaid Card or recharge is refunded, cancelled or invalid for other reasons, the transaction of Prepaid Card purchase or recharge may be cancelled at a later time, and it means that the transaction you originally initiated ends. You can re-launch the card purchase transaction application as required.
In addition to above-mentioned ways of Prepaid Card purchase and recharge, please do not attempt to use any bank card or payment tool to transfer or remit money to your own or other's Prepaid Card, otherwise the transaction will fail and Bank of Shanghai will be exempt from any responsibility for any consequences caused by your above operations.
After successful finishing Prepaid Card purchase and recharge, you can pay for the consumption through Alipay quick payment. In addition to above quick payment consumption, the service under this agreement does not support other consumer payment methods. You can not use this service to transfer, purchase financial products, send red envelopes, and recharge other bank accounts or payment accounts. If you use the service beyond the service scope, you shall bear the corresponding consequences. In the future, if other consumption payment methods and services are added, Bank of Shanghai will notice you separately.
1.3 Balance of Prepaid Card
If Prepaid Card has balance, Bank of Shanghai will keep the fund for you and will not use your fund for operating or any expense. In case of bankruptcy, Bank of Shanghai will not offer your funds to its creditors. You will not receive interest or other earnings on the funds in your balance.
1.4 Refund and Service Validity
The period of validity of enjoying the service is  days from the date of your opening the service. You are not allowed to send a refund during the service period. In principle, Shanghai bank only accepts your applications of Prepaid Card purchase, recharge and Alipay quick payment transaction. Before the expiration of service period, if you need to refund the balance in the Prepaid Card, you need to separately apply to Bank of Shanghai and cooperate with Bank of Shanghai to provide necessary information; otherwise Bank of Shanghai has the right to refuse your refund application and is exempt from any legal liability. The corresponding exchange loss caused by exchange rate change and other losses caused by your own refund shall be borne by you.
After the service period expires, you will not be able to use the service any more, and Bank of Shanghai will convert the remaining amount in your Prepaid Card into the currency amount of your debit card according to the exchange rate of the international card organization at that time, and automatically return it to your bank card.After this service is terminated, the Alipay quick payment service that you have opened will simultaneously terminate.
1.4 Service Query
You know and agree that Bank of Shanghai will record your records of Prepaid Card purchase, recharge and payment transaction for your convenience. You can query the validity period, purchase and recharge details, and RMB balance of the Prepaid Card through applet. You agree that Bank of Shanghai has right to transfer your service, card status information and account balance to the IT service vendor so that you can easily check it through applet.
III. Service Charge
Bank of Shanghai will has right to charge you a certain service fee for this service. The service fee is based on a certain proportion of the amount you purchased Prepaid Card purchase and recharge will be 5% of the card purchase amount and is charged in RMB at one time. When you submit the application of Prepaid Card purchase and recharge, it will be directly deducted from your bank card issued by International Card Organization according to the exchange rate of the international card organization at that time. Bank of Shanghai has the right to adjust the service rate and provide preferential policies for service fee. The specific service rate and preferential policy information shall be subject to the service page.
Bank of Shanghai will not refund the collected service fee for the refunds that you do not use at the end of the service period and automatically return to your bank card issued by International Card Organization (if have). When you apply for purchasing or recharging Prepaid Card, you agree to the service fees and relevant regulations charged by the Bank of Shanghai.
IV. Rights and Obligations of Both Parties
1. You shall ensure that the information and materials you fill in and provide when applying for this service are legal, complete, accurate and true. If you fill in the information incorrectly, untruthfully or incompletely, which causes the service not to be opened or other losses to you, you shall bear the responsibility. You need to ensure that the information you submit is owned by yourself. If the service you use are claimed by other people or violation of the rights of others, you need to bear corresponding liabilities according to law. If losses are caused to Bank of Shanghai and relevant obligees, you also need to bear compensation liability according to law. What’s more, Bank of Shanghai has the right to suspend or terminate the services provided to you.
2. To provide this service to you, Bank of Shanghai shall fulfill the compliance requirements of foreign exchange management and anti money laundering in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and regulatory provisions. If your information and transaction do not meet above compliance requirements, Bank of Shanghai has the right to require you to complete and update the corresponding information or, to stop, suspend or terminate the service to you.
3. If the relevant laws, regulations and regulatory provisions require that Bank of Shanghai must stop, suspend or terminate the service provided to you, Bank of Shanghai has the right to perform in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and regulatory requirements, and is exempt from liability.
4. In the process of enjoying service, you will transfer the corresponding amount in the bank card issued by International Card Organization into the Prepaid Card in the form of RMB, and the corresponding settlement service will be provided by Bank of Shanghai.You will no longer be able to enjoy the service after the service period expires. The remaining money in your Prepaid Card will be converted into the currency of bank card according to the exchange rate of international card organization at that time, and then returned to your bank card. Bank of Shanghai reminds you that the exchange loss caused by exchange rate change should be borne by you.
5. If you use this service, you need to provide your own bank card information issued by International Card Organization according to the prompts on the page, and can only deduct your recharge amount of Prepaid Card from the bank card you provide. If you cannot use this service due to the payment restrictions or other business rules of your overseas bank card, Bank of Shanghai will be exempted from liability.
1. Bank of Shanghai attaches great importance to the protection of your information, follows the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity, strictly protects and uses your information.
2. Bank of Shanghai will be exempted from liability for damages if it is unable to provide the services under this agreement and makes you unable to use or use the services normally due to the following reasons, including but not limited to:
(1) Due to force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, war, lightning or terrorist attack, the system of Bank of Shanghai is unable to perform its business normally.
(2) The software and hardware of your computer, mobile equipment, communication lines and power supply lines are in fault;
(3) You improperly operate or use the service in a way not authorized or approved by Bank of Shanghai.
(4) Service interruption or delay is caused by virus, Trojan horse, malicious program attack, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failure, communication failure, power failure, bank reason, third party service defect or government behavior, etc.
(5) Other reasons not attributable to Bank of Shanghai.
In spite of the preceding provisions, Bank of Shanghai will take reasonable actions to actively promote the return of services to normal.
3. To further improve the user experience, Bank of Shanghai will continue to develop new services, provide you with version and function upgrade, and content updates, which will continue to be synchronized in this agreement.If Bank of Shanghai changes this agreement, it will give notice through announcement or applet, and such changes will take effect from the effective time specified in the notice. If you do not agree with the revised agreement, you have the right to stop using the relevant services; If consensus is reached, the contents of the agreement may be changed separately.
4. Applicable law and dispute settlement
(1) Any dispute arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (for the purpose of this agreement only, for the avoidance of doubt, excluding the laws of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan).
(2) Any dispute arising from or in connection with this Agreement may be settled by Bank of Shanghai through consultation with you. If consultation fails, either party shall have the right to bring a lawsuit to the court where the defendant is located.
(3) This agreement has Chinese and English versions, and both of them have the same legal effect. In case of any inconsistency or objection, the Chinese version shall prevail.
5. If you have any questions about the service process, you can call the customer service hotline of Bank of Shanghai  for consultation.